Our son lost his first tooth on a sunny Tuesday morning in October of 2009 on a preschool class field trip to a pumpkin farm and shortly thereafter the second tooth came out. He was only 4 at the time. In the last two weeks he has lost 4 teeth, of course now, I'm paranoid. I know little kids lose their teeth once they become school-aged (Webmd states that baby teeth usually fall out between the ages of 4 and 7) and that perhaps the first two were early bloomers but I didn't think they would all come out at once. He has a healthy appetite and eats very little sugary and high fat foods. We're not scheduled to visit the dentist for another two weeks. I'm curious to know whether this really is the norm or if it could possibly be a side effect of one our diagnosis.
I'll be sure to share what I learn in a couple of weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment